Background

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Paperclipping Romantic Scrapbooking Course LO3

Ok, so this is my last layout for today.  This one is for the "Grateful" challenge in the Paperclipping Romantic Scrapbooking Course.  It's not too serious at all but very true.  I'm grateful for many other meaningful things which I will have to document as well, but this was the first thing that came to mind today when I thought about what I was grateful for.  May have been the lack of coffee...but it's definitely a true story.

Here's the layout (based on Creative Scrappers Birthday Sketch):


The tag has the journalling written on it.  The layout was already so busy with my patterned paper choices; so I decided to hide the journalling.  The tag reads, "It's no secret that I do not love laundry.  I especially hate and avoid putting socks together.  It only takes a few days for this family of five to produce a HUGE mountain of loose socks.  The bigger the pile - the longer it sits.  Until the love of my life, my husband tackles it!  I am truly grateful when he makes the mountain disappear."  Which is more often than I like to admit.

I still have a few more  layouts to try out from the class.  Stay tuned for more!

Thanks again for dropping by,
Davida

No comments:

Post a Comment