Background

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Paperclipping Romantic Scrapbooking Course LO2

I'm back already!  Just finished this layout for the Date Night Challenge as a part of the Romantic Scrapbooking Course at Paperclipping.  We do go on regular date nights and for the past year it has involved a lot of theatre because we have seasons tickets for a local theatre company here in Vancouver, BC.

We have a wonderful babysitter watch the kids and out them to bed for us while we go out for dinner and enjoy the latest production together.  I always feel so refreshed after these nights and it's a great way to connect with Mark and see how life is going (without all the inevitable interruptions that happen when you have three children under the age of 8).



The second layout talks about how many of our date nights also involve going to concerts.  We've always loved going to concerts; since when we first started dating as teenagers to now (late 30's).  I've listed some of the recent concerts we've been to and some of our favourite restaurants.



Loving this course for motivating me to get these layouts done.  I rarely scrap stories of just the two of us.

Thanks for dropping by,
Davida

2 comments:

  1. I am VERY jealous of the concerts you've attended!!!!! We get nothing here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we're very lucky! Hope you enjoy Billy Joel in Vegas - I'm SO jealous of that! Love Billy Joel - so many good memories of cruising in my mom's car as a child listening to the Glass Houses album.

      Delete