Background

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Memory Workshop April 2014 Kit


My goal yesterday was to see if I could use up an entire kit in an afternoon. I managed to get five single page layouts completed - each took less than an hour.  I was scrapbooking while visiting family over the Easter weekend.  This forced me to stick with the kit contents.  There are a few bits from my stash but these layouts are made mostly using the April 2014 Memory Workshop Kit.






The last layout is based on Sketch 265 by Creative Scrappers.

I have quite a bit of cardstock left and lots from the Bo Bunny Ephemera package but otherwise I have used up the entire kit.  I have piles of kits - so I can't tell you how awesome that feels :-)

I can't believe what a difference it made not having my entire stash on hand.  Working with only the kit helped me finish my layouts at record speed for me.  Hope you like them!

Items used that were not in the kit were:
Dear Lizzy Hearts
Dear Lizzy Thickers
DIY Shop Burlap Bows
Amy Tangerine Ribbon
MME Wood Dots
MME Twine (no longer available for purchase)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Davida

1 comment:

  1. i think 5 layouts out of one kit is superb! you did all that in one afternoon? i totally pinned the cloud layout.

    ReplyDelete