Background

Friday, 25 April 2014

Happy Birthday Creative Scrappers!

I'm happy to be one of the sponsors of the Creative Scrappers' Birthday Blog Hop.  It's so great to see a thriving website dedicated solely to sketches.  It's my 'Go-To' website for inspiration and the chance to win prizes is always a fantastic bonus.  Tons of sketches to keep you scrapping and the Design Team is pretty fabulous too!

If you would like a chance to win this great prize valued at more than $50 - check out the Creative Scrappers Birthday Blog Hop today!



Also, while you're here I wanted to let you know that if you've ever been interested in joining Close to My Heart, now is the time.  The Consultant kit is already a fabulous value and for the month of April,  you will also get your choice of Close to My Heart's exclusive Cricut Cartridge for FREE - that's an extra $99 value. I have the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges and I love them.

To sign up or shop for Close to My Heart products (delivered right to your door), visit the online shopping link HERE or click on the badge to the right :-)  Time is running out - this rare offer is only good until the end of April.


Happy Birthday again to Creative Scrappers - I'm looking forward to many more sketches to come! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Have a great weekend!
Davida







23 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh very nice prize!! thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love close to my heart.....one of the reasons I started scrapping many years ago! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely prize. Love close to my heart <3 Thank you so much for this chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Davida for being a sponsor for us at Creative Scrappers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure Kristine :-) I love Creative Scrappers!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the chance to win such a great prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet of you to donate a prize, its a good one. I looked around a little on your blogs, love your style on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! This blog is a new hobby for me; it's been fun and I love connecting with other scrapbookers. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for being one of the sponsors for Creative Scrappers birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great prize - thanks for sponsoring Creative Scrappers birthday celebration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sponsoring Creative Scrappers! Awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for helping celebrate Creative Scrappers Birthday!!!!! very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sponsoring Creative Scrappers. Very nice prize!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coming by from Creative
    Scrappers to say thanks
    for the chance to win!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the generous prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Davida... I enjoyed looking at your layouts. The one where you used the April 2014 Memory Workshop Kit is awesome!!! Looks like you got a lot done out of that kit. Thanks for supporting Creative Scrappers Birthday Hop. Hope you would stop my blog and FB Page sometime.

    Blessings,
    Kathy C G
    carterscraftingcorner.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/CartersCraftingCorner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I did get a lot out of that kit, I technically could probably squeeze 1-2 more layouts out of it and still have cardstock left :-) I'll make sure to check out your blog :-) Cheers!

      Delete
  16. that prize is super cute and I am not sure it is even available in the UK so thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for sponsoring the birthday bash with this kit. It features such a great color palette. And I've heard such great things about CTMH inks that I would love to give that a try. :-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the giveaway!! What a wonderful prize!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks again for visiting my blog. Good luck to everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete