Background

Monday, 7 October 2013

Memory Workshop October Kit

I picked up my Memory Workshop October kit when I attended BC Crop for Kids last weekend and I LOVE it!  I started creating with it right away and the only item I used from my stash was gold Stickles.  I didn't have a lot of time, so clearing off my desk and just using the kit made the process so much faster.  I also used photos that I had on hand; I didn't waste any time searching for the "perfect" photos.  I have tons more product to to use, so this is just the start!  I just love the colours in this kit and the cardstock included matches perfectly with the patterned paper and embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by!
Davida

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Davida!! I just ordered this one and now I want it even more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I wanted to get the alternate kit too!!

      Delete
    2. This is a great layout and I'm planning to lift it:) I did order the alternate kit and think the colors are great in both!

      Delete
    3. Awesome!! I forgot to mention I'm signed up to take a class with Teresa Collins this Nov. at Clipperstreet - we'll be using her xmas line :-) Can't wait!!

      Delete