Background

Saturday, 19 October 2013

Elle's Studio Challenges

Happy Saturday!  I've been busy in my scrap room inspired by Elle's Studio's Thursday Sketch Challenge and their Wednesday Challenge.

This is the sketch:

This is my take on the sketch:


I had some fun with it and used my Silhouette to make the hexagon background, spritzed the Elle's Studio patterned paper with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine, and embossed the die cut with polka dots using Zing! Opaque by American Crafts.  The little stars and "love" paperclip are from Freckled Fawn Oh Deer Me Kit and the alphas are by Studio Calico and Doodlebug (both have been in my stash so long, I can't provide a link to buy).  

I just love the variety of tags from Elle's Studio and this sketch provided the perfect opportunity to break them out and use them up!  Here's a few peeks at the details:




I also did a layout for the Wednesday Challenge.  The challenge was to scrapbook a LARGE photo.  That was the only requirement :-)  So here's my large photo layout:



I believe the die cut files are a new addition to the Elle's Studio On Line Shop - I picked those up right away.  Love them!!  The I "heart" Our Family is from the October Die Cut Files.  The patterned paper is from Elle's Studio Saltwater collection - just love the colours and the versatility of the line.  I added minimal embellishments; the wood veneer cameras and hearts are from Scraptastic and the Geotag Paperclip is from Freckled Fawn's Oh Deer Me Kit.

That was a productive Saturday for me!  Thanks for dropping by!!

Davida


1 comment:

  1. These are great layouts Davida- I love Elle's studio paper!

    ReplyDelete