Background

Tuesday, 1 October 2013

BC Crop for Kids Layouts

I spent the past weekend with friends at a crop to raise funds for the BC Children's Hospital.  It was a great crop - tons of fun and lots to do (classes, shopping, spa treatments) and I was quite productive - so I'm happy to share the pages I finished.


 Elle Price attended and hosted a Make & Take table.  This layout was the Make & Take.  It took less than 5 minutes!!  I've never completed a layout in 5 minutes!! I only added the Basic Grey stars and the "super duper cute" stamp from Elle's Studio.









There was a twins/triplets contest on Saturday night and we dressed like our favourite super hero Glitter Girl.  We won the triplets category and had a huge laugh - and we were quite excited to share the news with Glitter Girl who said "This is AMAZING!"  That was the icing on the cake.

The next BC Crop for Kids is already scheduled for the last weekend of September 2014.  If you're looking to attend a well run, fabulous crop, take some classes, shop and support a great cause, I highly recommend registering for this crop.  I know I'll be going next year :-) 

I took a great class with Kristine Ponte from Close to My Heart.  Wow - so many layouts and the class kits were full of die-cuts and pre-stamped items.  Four layouts and a card for only $25 - super great value and a fun class.  I believe all the instructors donated their time, so a big shout out to the class instructors for giving their time & talent.  I'll post those layouts as soon as I finish adding photos.

Thanks for stopping by,
Davida


2 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! You got tons done!! I'm in again for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome - now we need to get more people to join us :-)

      Delete