Background

Friday, 20 September 2013

The New Oh Deer Me Kit from Freckled Fawn

I wanted to share my latest find today (Oh Deer Me kits) but first wanted to talk about why I LOVE kit clubs...

I have been subscribing to a monthly kit through Noel Mignon for about a year and a half and love it.  It's bigger than most kits (about double the size of other kit clubs) but at $70 the value is great.  I've done the math and know that I could not buy the individual items for less on my own and that doesn't account for all the other benefits of a kit club.

The benefits include: you get an assortment of products from various manufacturers that compliment each other, plus they break up packages so that you don't get more than you really need of a particular embellishment.  Plus there's a blog, Facebook page and various events hosted by Noel Mignon to connect with other scrappers and get inspiration.

Other kit clubs I have tried and would recommend are Cocoa Daisy, Memory Workshop (Canadian - yay!), Scrapbook & Cards Today (Canadian as well) and Scraptastic.  Citrus Twist is on my bucket list as I have seen some great kits from there as well.

So what do you do when you're already subscribed to a great kit club but addicted to supplies and STILL need more??  Well you find another kit club of course!!  I needed one that would compliment Noel Mignon and not result in duplicate items... I was so excited to find the new Oh Deer Me kits from Freckled Fawn!

It's all embellishments and some items are exclusive to kit members.  It comes in a CUTE tin and it's full of goodies.  I received my first kit last week and I am SO excited about it - just love all the items and the fact that they will compliment my existing kit club.  They also have additional items (some exclusive) available to members in advance of non-members and the service has been great.  I had sent a message looking for more information and received a reply right away plus a follow up to make sure all was good.

Sorry for rambling on  - may have had one too many cups of coffee today...  I can't wait to get busy with this kit!  Here are some pictures:




If you like what you see, leave a comment by September 27 and I will enter your name in a draw to win this package of cute geotag paperclips. I will mail these anywhere - no restrictions.  I ordered an extra one to share :-)


Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
Davida



8 comments:

  1. Oh I'm all over those geotags!! Couldn't agree with you more on the NM kits and love this new Freckled Fawn kit. Just embellishments and all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like those geotags too :-) I'm really liking Freckled Fawn these days and was already buying most of their new releases anyhow :-)

      Delete
    2. Can you buy them at the FF online store? I am now obsessing over them... :)

      Delete
    3. I just checked on their website and it looks like you have to be a subscriber to purchase them. They are specifically found under "extra-kit embellishments" and you can't view that category without logging in. Right now you have a 50/50 chance of winning them :-)

      Delete
  2. It is all cute and fairly unisex which is nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point - I hadn't even thought of that but true :-) It has some great colours but is still neutral...I can see these coordinating with lots of recent patterned papers.

      Delete
  3. What a great kit Davida!! Love the embellishments and always good to gave those coordinated for use with pp. The geocache clips r awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kits look great! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete