Background

Friday, 20 September 2013

Boys at the Fair!

We went to the local fair with Alex's best friend last year. The photos of Alex and his friend are priceless.  We packed in so many rides, treats and games - the boys were just ecstatic.  I decided to dig into my Bella Blvd stash because the bright colours and happy themes paired perfectly with our day at the fair.  All the product is Bella Blvd except for the Stickles on the title and embellishments (which doesn't show up so well in the photo) and the American Crafts Precision Pen used for journaling.  


I completed the next layout a few months ago with Echo Park's All About A Boy ( which is on sale at Two Peas right now).  The arrow clips and orange tag are Freckled Fawn from Two Peas in a Bucket and the kraft stars are Studio Calico. The photos are similar to the layout above, but when I have lots of photos that I just LOVE, I will make a layout for our family album and my child's album as well.  I have a collection of albums for each of my three children that they can keep one day.  They mostly record their individual stories and events.


Happy Friday!
Davida

2 comments:

  1. Love these pages Davida!! You have such a good eye and the colours are great with the pictures! Can't wait to scrap together again next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! This whole time limit approach is working for me (for now...) I gave my self an hour to complete the Bella Blvd layout and I finished it in about 45 minutes :-) Yeah - I'm looking forward to Crop for Kids too!! Can't wait!!

      Delete